Sunday, October 08, 2006

And on the 7th day God rested

Sunday.

I really look forward to this day. It's not only the beginning of my weekend (I have off Sun-Mon, not Sat-Sun) but it's the only day I have NOTHING to do.

I really wish I could just go some place quiet and read for awhile. Something relaxing. I feel like I never stop running and now that I have, I have nothing to do lol. Maybe that's why I stay so busy?

I've always been a non-stop kinda person but lately it's just crazy...

Here's this weeks schedule:

Monday:
- Dr Appt w/ Nana @ 1:15
- Dr Appt w/Nana @ 2:30
- Go to lunch with Nana
- Can't really do too much Monday night because...

Tuesday:
- Work Open (9) to Close (9)

Wednesday:
- MRI w/ Nana @ 10:30
- Work 2 to Close

Thursday:
- Physical Therapy w/ Nana @ 10:00
- Work 2 to Close

Friday:
- Work Open to Close

And then, rinse, dry and repeat all over again next week...

I'm tired already thinking about it.

In other news though there is a little side story happening slowly but surely. There's a boy I met in the mall who I had a crush on who I've been talking to back and forth every day through e-mail...It's nice...Nothing serious yet...Just fun banter.

And also, I'm working on a new mix for Heather Headley's "I Wish I Wasn't". Just finished the first draft and it's HOT!

More details as it unfolds and I get more energy.

Till Then,
John Michael

"

2 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

Boy!? there's a BOY?!? when did THIS happen and why wasn't i notified??? **crosses arms and taps foot**

5:20 AM  
Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

and on which day does he update his blog? hmmmmm?

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home