Sunday, September 24, 2006

Turn down the memories of yesteryears and broken dreams...Pt. 2

::sigh::

Why do people harass me when I first get up and am not even half way into my first cup of coffee?

Well, that was the situation in the previous post.

After caffinating myself and calming down ever so slightly, I thought logically about how this could work.

My father's big thing was that my mother would need the car during the week because my dad would be at work. She would have to take the baby to school and god forbid in case of emergency, she'd need to have it.

Totally understandable.

I, however, will only be about 2 bus stops away from my job once I move, so I came up with this:

Monday-Friday: Car stays home.

Friday Night-Sunday Night: I get the car.

Dad will be home on the weekends, so it's all good! I told my parents and they're all good with it. You can see how bad I wanna get out that I'm relenting to taking public transport.

::shudder::

Such is life. It's not a big deal to me because honestly, my friend and I even go to the same gym so I can always hitch a ride with her, which works!

With that obstacle now taken care of, the green light once again is on and the countdown begins!!

Till Then,
John Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home