Friday, September 08, 2006

Another Suitcase In Another Hall

Hello everyone!

So this is probably my 4th journal. As the years pass, I seem to go through all the different mediums of blogging that are available: Notebooks (back in the day), Live Journal, Friendster and most recently (the evil wicked addiction that is) MySpace, but now since two of my friends are on this Blogger site, I figured I'd jump aboard since I know I'm in good company.

There will be more posted later but as of right now, I must go to work... :(

"And with the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice." - Pat Benatar

2 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

mwaaah-ha-ha! i knew it was a matter of time!

9:46 AM  
Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

ho-hum. ELEVEN DAYS LATER!! update your blog already. i'm bored.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home