Monday, October 23, 2006

Hitting The Random Button

Today's Random Items Of Interest

My Top 10 Club Tracks as of Today:

1) Save A Place On The Dancefloor For Me - Dawn Tallman (Junior Vasquez 2006 Mix)
2) Hurt - Christina Aguilera (Jonathan Peters Mix)
3) Ring The Alarm - Beyonce (Freemasons Club Mix)
4) So Excited - Janet Jackson feat Khia (Junior Vasquez Mix)
5) Jump - Madonna (John Michael's Tweaked Orangefuzz Mix)
6) By The Way - Jenna Drey (Al B Rich Mix)
7) Love Don't Let Me Go 2006 - David Guetta (Antoine Clamaran Mix)
8) The Moment I Miss You - Evan (Soundfactory Reconstruction Anthem Mix)
9) Your Child 2006 - Mary J Blige (Tony Moran & Jody den Broeder Mix)
10) I Wish I Wasn't 2006 - Heather Headley (John Michael & Quasi's Deep Influence Mix)

- Go see "The Departed". It was a SICK movie! 3 hours long and I would've stayed for another 3 hours! Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg...Amazing cast! They were all incredible!

- I'm out of coffee. ::twitch twitch::

- Things with the boy that I was talking to are kinda complicated. It's a stalemate. He's dating someone and I have bad timing. I'm backing off a little bit because I feel it's neccessary. If it works with him and his boy, that's fine. If not, then we will see. Contact is minimal now because I don't wanna add that pressure to him. Why should things ever be easy?

- I stopped talking to the telemarketer. He was a little strange for my liking lol...

- I have to take my Nana to Dr's appts for another 2 months. I can't wait for the bags under my eyes to get bigger! Yay! ::sigh::

- I've had dreams about my job for the past 2 nights. God forbid I should ever get away from there, even on my days off!!! My subconcious is even attacking me!

- I got offered a DJ job at Krave (formerly Valentino's) on Staten Island. On one hand I feel like I've already been down this road, but it's extra money...like...alot of extra money lol. But that will severely cut down my social life even more than it already has. The jury is still out on that one. It's new owners and supposedly they've renovated but what they really need is new equipment. I have to call them today and discuss.

- Busta Rhymes "Touch It" Remix Part Two feat Mary J Blige, Missy & Rah Digga is easily the best hip hop song I've heard in years.

- The eczyma is driving me mad. How long can this go on for? Everyone tells me it's stress which means I'm in trouble lol.

Hope everyone's day is going well!

Till Then,
John Michael

"I'm jingling baby. G'ahead mami. Don't I look charming? Put your lips up on me? Kiss it, touch it, good, yes I wish you would. You like to see me when I dip baby, dip. Don't it look like I got Beyonce hips? Lookin like I could be like Nia Long. Boy, you smokin that Cheech & Chong..."
- Missy Elliot "Touch It Remix"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home