Tuesday, October 24, 2006

::yawn::

It's 9:23 and I have NO coffee. My parents were supposed to pick some up while at the supermarket and they forgot.

That makes this not such a good morning. Dunkin Donuts here I come.

But all that almost doesn't matter...I had a great night last night! Even after my last post, where I mentioned how I was pulling back from the boy, things changed. Definitely for the better. The short version (cause I have to go shower now) is that we met up and had a GREAT time!

I guess that's why I don't really mind as to why I'm exhausted (getting home around 4AM when I knew I had to go to work today...but such is life!

Keep your fingers crossed ladies and germs. "Something tells me I'm into something good..."

Till Then,
John Michael

"I wanna know you that good like no one knows you. Gonna reach way down deep in your mind. I wanna get to know you. I wanna get to know you that good. Gonna know you right through. You know I want to. So badly it hurts all the time. I wanna get to know you. I wanna know you that good..."
- Shania Twain "Wanna Get To Know You (That Good)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home