Friday, October 27, 2006

Lost in another space...Surroundings begin to fade...

You know that after you spend about 6 hours with someone on a date...and about 4 of them were at home cuddling with them...something must've gone right.

And it did. I've got that pregnant-I'm glowing-thing going on right now lol...

There's not really much else to tell. This guy could become a habit for me.

Oh and did I mention he can kiss like nobody's business? ::whew::

Till Then,
John Michael

"I washed all my deep thoughts inside. I dried my sins in the moonlight. Now I can praise the sky. This is where I am. A thousand lights shine in your eyes. All that expires is time. I've never felt more alive. This is who I am... In the moonlight; You and I. Let's melt with the sun..."
- Amber "Melt With The Sun"

2 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT!?!

8:55 AM  
Blogger MakeupGuyNY said...

I want more details???? why was i not informed of this !?!? tsk tsk tsk

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home