Monday, October 30, 2006

The title of my blog says it all!

Why do lack willpower!!!?? It's so frustrating!!!

I was on a diet and going to the gym every night and then I crashed. Slipped up once and then completely stopped. I can't help it. Just when I was seeing results, I cheat once and then it becomes twice, three times (a lady) and I'm off the diet!

It's terrible!!

Well, today Im trying to start again. In about an hour, Mary and I are going to the gym. I need to get back into my regimen.

The thing that sucks is that when I'm working out and eating right (surprise!) I feel better! I'm not run-down and I have energy to get up and get going. As soon as I crashed off the diet, I feel tired and just generally lazy. I want to sit and eat more! Ugh!!!

Wish me luck! I'm gonna try to hop back on the merry-go-round!

Till Then,
John Michael

"Food! Glorious Food!"
- Oliver (haha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home