Monday, August 06, 2007

I'll be there when you're sleeping and every hour you're awake...

Let's start off with two things:

1) Yes, I know (sorry David) that I haven't written since January. We all know I go through my blogging phases.

and

2) I have to see how I'm going to write a blog about this subject matter when in all reality I'm a lil speechless. I know, I know, that's a very hard thing to imagine but it's true.

Here goes nothing.

And true to form, what could inspire John Michael to write a blog after so long? Of course it has to do with a man lol...

But I swear when I say this, it's not just ANY man, but as usual, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I can't help it though. Everytime I see him, invariably I find myself a little dizzy and and goofy when he's not there.

I digress.

Here's the basics:

Name: Justin
Location: Budd Lake, NJ (Yes, another Jersey boy lol)
Job: I.T. Technician
Ethnic Background: Scottish
Age: 26 (He has the same birthday as me! 2-24! I know--Freaky right??)

Aside from the fact that when it comes to music he dislikes most of what I like and vice versa (you know what a freak I am about that kinda stuff lol) I couldn't even care less.

He makes me swoon. He makes it hard for me to put it into words.

And I know I've said before that I've been excited about the men I've come across in my travels, but he doesn't just make me feel excited. He makes me feel beautiful.

I'm basically out-cheese-ing myself right now, but that's how it feels.

It's like the butterflies in my tummy have finally come back from their sabbatical.

At present time this is only week two, and I know everyone says "the honeymoon part" and whatnot but I just can't describe it. It's...different... and it makes me terribly inarticulate.

The words sorta jumble around in my head (and did I mention he has one of the best vocabularies since Oscar Wilde?) and I find myself feeling like someone who rode the little yellow bus to school (Yankees!! lol)

As soon as I leave him, I count the time down till I get to see him. He sparks my libido in a way that no man has for quite sometime. I couldn't put it all into words even though I'm trying.

We met at Feather's two weeks ago and thank GOD he had the nerve to approach me because I could've never imagined that night that this would happen.

Grrrrr!! I feel like this blog is so inconsistent and I'm having such a hard time writing something cohesive but my brain is still swirling, so forgive me everyone! I will try at a later date to be more literate than I am right now.

It's hard to be anything else when someone tells you: "I'm a sucker for sweetness and you're like candy." and "You're beautiful when you sleep." among many many others.

Thank you for letting me ramble everyone. I'll get it together by the next entry. I promise...and if I don't...then just be happy for me. It's a good sign.

Till Then,
John Michael

"I'll be there when you're sleeping and every hour you're awake. I wanna hear your secrets. I wanna share your worries. Wanna go the deepest. Don't wanna hurry. I wanna take a lifetime to memorize your face. I wanna hold you closer; Kiss you longer; Wanna hear your heartbeat, stronger and stronger. I wanna know you all over till I know you by heart. I wanna know you with all that I got. I wanna know you that good, like no one knows you. Gonna reach way down deep in your mind. I wanna get to know you that good..."
- Shania Twain "Wanna Get To Know You (That Good)"

1 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

it's about fucking time, daphne.

**exhales cigarette smoke in a wholly bette davis gesture**

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home