Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Update

So there I am, sitting at work on Tuesday and BAM! I get a text message from a number I don't know.

Wouldn't you know it? It's Phil, the hot Cuban guy I was just writing about. And wouldn't you know it? His name is WILL not Phil! LOL...Either it was too loud or I was too drunk (I could've sworn he said Phil tho).

He said how nice it was to meet me, that he was looking forward to our birthday party and closed it "Now you have my number... Will."

So I replied something along the lines of "Yes, I had a nice time and are you going out this week?"

He said No because he had a friend coming in from Miami.

I said that I might go to Bank Saturday night cause Junior is playing.

He said he'd let me know later in the week.

Very simple and that's that. While I am surprised to actually hear from him, I don't really see this going anywhere.

I also have a side project lol.

I think I spotted a "gay" at my Citibank lol! Hah!

When we walked in we had that 4 seconds of eye contact where in your head you think "I know and you know. And I know that you know that I know. And you know that I know that you know. And we just know." and I looked away.

We did the catch-eye-contact-smile-then-look-away thing while another teller was helping me and when I was walking out, I turned around to look and he was lookin at me....

Smile. Turn away.

So I went back the following day (yesterday) to make a deposit. He was there again and we had our volley again and I left.

The problem is, I can only think of so many excuses to go to the bank and I don't need any new accounts!

Ah well! As the world turns I guess...

That's all!

Till Then,
John Michael

"Where are the boys? It's like I'm a car that's gone out for a ride with no driver inside. Can't you see that I'm just like a kite; When the wind slows I crash into the ground cause I'm alone right now. Can someone give me a clue? Where are the boys??"
- Stefy "Where Are The Boys?"

1 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

who's will/phil? did i miss a meeting?

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home