Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Me & Wanda: The Picture


Just because everyone's been asking me. This is the one from my camera phone. Obviously not the best camera in the world. There's another pic like I said, but I'm waiting to get that one from Mary's friend...







"We spend billions of dollars on a space program, for what? So they can give us a mattress that we can jump on without spilling our wine?? C'mon man! You gotta gimme more than THAT! Then they turn around and say 'You know, there used to be water on the moon!'...::looking around::...I'm sorry. Are you talking to ME? Cause I really don't give a f**k! Did you know that there used to be vodka in this glass...?? Now, why don't you write up a little paper on THAT!"
- from "Wanda Sykes: Sick & Tired"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home