Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Reasons Why...

Because I know you're reading this.

Because I know that you just can't help yourself.

Because of the way you treat people.

Because I did everything I could for you.

Because as an adult, you have the mental capacity of a child.

Because you tried to make me your scapegoat.

Because everyone really knows the truth.

Because I know I'm a better person.

Because you play mind games with people who loved and cared for you.

Because you're going to end up a lonely lonely person.

Because I actually feel sorry for you.

Because you have no concscience.

Because my life is better without you.

Because I know I get under your skin.

Because I can't and won't be fake to you.

Because I'm not scared of you.

Because you look like a fool.

These are only a few of of the reasons why I'm letting it go. A few of the reasons why I won't indulge you in your little world of insanity. A mere few of the reasons why I can still hold my head up high and not care anymore.

You are beyond meaningless and I'm beyond you. I'm beyond all of it. And this is the last you will ever hear of it.

Good luck in your life. I wish you well...

Till Then,
John Michael

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm ::scratching my head and thinking REALLYY hard:: who could this be about? lol.... not too many people come to mind but one lol
although a lot of reasons why were left out... but then again that is because at our ages we are much more of a mature human being

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home