Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm movin on up (to the Eltingville side)!

Today was kinda exciting for me.

I started painting my room in the house (have I mentioned this already?) I'm moving into.

Just in case though:

I'm moving into a house with my friend Mary. She's just going through a breakup, so she moved out of her house and bought a new one.

One day she said "I think you'd be a really great roommate!" which was perfectt for me! Haha!

Cause I, of course, WOULD end up living with a lesbian! Is it any wonder why I'm single? I hang out with lezzies all the time lol...

Mary called me and said she was painting the living room today so I said I would come by. Well, I was so inspiried by the painting extravaganza going on, I hit up Home Depot for some paint and got started. It was great! I got one & 1/2 walls done! lol It doesn't sound like alot but I worked slow. I want everything to be just right for this one.

In case you haven't picked up on it, I'm all kinds of excited!!

Im going back tomorrow night to paint some more...There will be pictures...

Till Then,
John Michael

"Slowly drifting into a peaceful breeze. Tounge tied and twisted are all my memories. Celebrating a fantasy come true. Packing all my bags. Finally on the move. I'm leavin today. I'm living it, I'm leaving it to change..."
- Christina Aguilera "Cruz"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch what you say about people if you don't want a problem john...no one talks about you.
Be very careful

5:26 PM  
Blogger DJ John Michael said...

I suppose you're right. Some people just want to point the finger and blame others. My mistake. And btw...I dont respond to threats. Have a good one...I know who you are :-)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home